Tuesday 24 July 2012

I'am not doing it....!



I’m not doing it... is what you need to say when you are in a confused state of mind. Do everything only with the consent of your HEART. I know it sounds cheesy but I believe it’s the fact.
There are many things which we haven't done but our peers have, and we feel complex so one day we decide to step our foot where people want us to and finally end up stepping in quick sand.
There are moments when you think that this is the right thing to do and it must be at that time but if later you have second thoughts then DO NOT hesitate to take a step back because you never know how deep the pit was.
Believe me. never bother what people will think of you because you live for yourself, your happiness, your loved ones, not other people so "do what makes you happy"!
If you do things which you are totally sure about, believe me you will never regret that decision in your entire life but any hasty decision can lead to huge remorse and loss of faith.
So, the point is that never fear to say, “I’m not doing it! “ Because you are the captain of your own ship so take it where ever you wish!

1 comment:

  1. That bit is an amazing food for thought...
    Apriciated!!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete